ICS Response to Covid-19
ICS Program Updates
- Food Bank is still open and operating 11:00am – 1:00pm on Mondays.
- While in line, please maintain social distancing by standing on the lines marked on the sidewalk.
- Shoppers will be asked to have their temperature taken and use hand sanitizer before entering.
- We are letting shoppers in one-at-a-time, so the process is slower. Thank you for your patience.
- If you prefer to skip the line, you may grab a pre-packed “to-go bag”. Sorry, there are no substitutions.
- If you are interested in having food delivered, please fill out this form and we will do our best to accommodate you or to make arrangements for you.
- For any other questions, please call (206) 622-1930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ICS Hygiene Center is still open and operating Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 2:00pm.
- In light of the current situation, lunch will be served “to-go” until further notice.
- All possible precautions are being taken to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, including mandatory hand-washing, social distancing, hand sanitizer and regular sanitation of all high-touch surfaces.
- Guests are limited to brining in one bag of belongings with them during program hours.
- The Recovery Shelter residents are at ICS adhering to the “Stay at Home Order”.
- Community Lunch for March has been cancelled. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
How You Can Help
One of the best ways to help right now is to make a gift. Your support will help cover the unexpected costs of cleaning supplies and staff time needed to keep ICS open and safe.
In order to continue serving people who come to us for help, we are in great need of volunteers.
Some are needed to meet the extra workload cleaning and sanitizing; others are needed to cover for regular volunteers who are not able to come.
Our biggest need right now is during Grocery Rescue on Sundays and Food Bank on Mondays.
Please email email@example.com to sign-up to volunteer or for more information.
Hygiene Center Needs
- Hand Sanitizers for Hygiene Center guests.
- Personal Pkgs of disinfecting wipes or Individual bottles of soap for guests to take when they leave for the day.
Food Bank Needs
- Canned Goods, canned proteins
- Shelf-stable milk alternatives – almond, coconut, soy, etc.
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Salad Dressings
- Juice/Bottled water/gatorade
- Peanut Butter
Donations are accepted Saturday & Sunday 10am-2pm or by appointment firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of us are turning to Amazon for our shopping needs as we practice our social distancing and Stay At Home. Please remember to use Amazon Smile when you shop on Amazon and choose Immanuel Community Services as your charity. Then a small percentage of your shopping is donated to ICS. You don’t have to pay anything extra but you are helping our neighbors experiencing hunger & homelessness as you shop!!
It’s an easy way to help us keep our doors open and serve those who need us most from the comfort & safety of your own home!